Pega is the latest generation of ‘Continuously Building for Change’ platforms, designed to develop tech-scalable and scalable applications through the Model Driven Approach.
Pega is the ideal solution that combines “building” and “acquisition” by dispensing with code and taking advantage of ready-made solutions available to achieve the digital transformation process in several areas, including the marketing process, sales, purchases, customer service management…
Why Choose Services Pega ?
Pega systems that is having good market share among large corporations.
In technical terms PEGA is a software suite which provides a organized methodology to construct and deploy process-oriented and rule based solution and applications.
Business Process Management, Customer relationship management, Decision management and case management solutions are some of the instances where process and rules are essential part of application development.
Architects and developers construct the Pega/PRPC use cases while administrators and even chosen business analysts have the opportunity to alter workflow rules during runtime.
What PEGA grants to a developer is a Designer studio which acts as an Integrated Development Environment (IDE) to construct applications.
The excellent part in this Designer studio is web based so a developer can work and generate solutions from anywhere in the world. Pega tool main motive is to reduce the coding. So the lesser the code, the closer you are to the goal of a true BPM tool.
Why Choose Our ٍServices In Pega Customization And Development ?
- Providing experienced LSAs, SSAs, Bas, UI/UX Specialist and DevOps for your needs.
- Projects and features implementation with a fixed price.
- Providing technical support for Pega solution, Upgrading Pega from 6.x/7.x to the desired version
- Assisting and performing migration to the cloud, container, etc.
- Auditing, identifying problems and providing recommendations
- Engineering services and DevOps implementation consulting, Providing hosting and sizing for Pega and related resources