Raise your hand,
find your Pega role.
Title: Pega Senior System Architect
- Role: Pega Developer SSA
- Location: Saudi Arabia (Onsite) / Sri Lanka (Onsite)
- Available positions: 20
• Operate in an Agile software development environment while satisfying the Waterfall-style project stage .
• Interact daily with system and business analysts to clarify requirements.
• Collaborate closely with other highly skilled Pega system architects.
• Develop foundational enhancements to existing production Pega applications.
• Design and implement new Pega applications and prototypes.
• Mentor and support junior-level system architects to cultivate and sustain Pega expertise for the customer and within the company.
• Implement fixes for defects discovered by the quality assurance (QA) testing team.
• Integrate Pega applications with external APIs, web services and legacy data sources.
• Develop complex user interface (UI) elements following modern UI standards
• Implement flow rules driven by process automation and user intent.
• Design class structures that maximize code reuse and flexibility.
• Estimate implementation level of effort based upon requirements and design.
• Divide large, complex tasks into actionable, iterative subtasks.
• Articulate and manage tasks using software project tracking toolsJIRA
• The successful candidate will have experience in the following:
• Exceptional communication skills in English – both written and oral – and the ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical IT stakeholders
• Proven experience developing enterprise-class Pega applications.
• Experience in all phases of software development lifecycle including analysis, design, implementation, testing and deployment.
• Strong Object-Oriented design and implementation skills.
• Knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and
Application Programming Interfaces (APIs)
• Experience with design and development of Ul’s using
• Experience in creating SOAP/REST connectors/services.
• Experience in Agile Development Methodology, especially PegaSCRUM.
• Ability to troubleshoot and resolve complex production issues.
• Strong understanding of relational database design concepts
• Experience in PRPC version 8.x
• Pega CSSA certification
• Pega PCDC certification will be an added advantage
• Experience developing on PegaMobile will be added advantage
• Experience in Customer Service will be an added advantage
• Masters or bachelor’s degree required – Computer Science degree, Software Engineering, I.T., or similar degree preferred
• At least 3 years’ specific experience as a Pega SSA. Overall 6 Years of experience